Durability and reliability of the design, convenient operation and aesthetic appearance are the main qualities that sanitary appliances in the kitchen should have. The mixer for kitchen under a stone fully meets all these requirements.
The artificial stone used to make such mixers is an innovative development that harmoniously combines practicality and quality. The main component of the composition is natural granite (in the form of grains). As additives, a polyurethane resin or an acrylic binder, a coloring component is used.
Manufacturers spend significant funds to improve the formulation and improve the properties and characteristics of products. The optimal ratio of components is 80 to 20 (granite / additives, respectively). All materials are mixed on special equipment under high pressure. Special technologies do not allow the formation of voids in the mixture and guarantee the uniformity of its structure. Coloring pigments are added at the kneading stage, which ensures uniform coloring of the material.
The body of the mixer, as a rule, is made of brass, and the coating can be solid or combined (artificial stone, chrome, brass). The use of ideal proportions, environmentally friendly materials increase the performance characteristics of sanitary equipment made of artificial stone.
- durability is an important quality, as the mixer for the kitchen is constantly used;
- simple maintenance with detergents (not containing abrasive additives);
- special external treatment creates an antibacterial effect and prevents surface cracking;
- resistance to high temperatures and temperature extremes;
- do not fade (keep color even when exposed to direct sunlight);
- not stained when in contact with food dyes;
- resistance to stains;
- A diverse color palette does not contain bright hues, but allows stone devices to harmonize with many popular interior styles.
One of the important principles when choosing appliances to the kitchen - ease of management. Literally, with one finger. Artificial stone structures are equipped with different control systems. The classic version is a two-valve mixer, in which a separate supply of cold and hot water is provided. The power of the water jet and the temperature is precisely controlled by turning the valves, which is an indisputable advantage.
Mixer under the stone - a new unusual attribute of the kitchen. When choosing a model, several important design features must be taken into account.
At installation of the mixer for kitchen from an artificial stone two options of installation are used.
In the surface of the sink
Some manufacturers produce sinks without special holes. The advantage of this option is the ability to independently choose the installation location of the mixer. Installation work is carried out until the sink is installed. In order not to damage the product, it is recommended to use the services of qualified professionals. For work will require a core mill with a diamond coating.
The elegance and style of sanitary ware for the kitchen always made a difference when creating the interior. Conventionally, the mixers under the stone can be made out in different stylistic directions:
- classic, retro - the installation of two-valve L-shaped models will add to the kitchen refinement or help to recreate the comfort of past years. Primary colors: white, brown, beige;
- high-tech - the use of diagonal mixers in combination with rectangular sinks emphasize the geometric shapes of the situation. Combined models combining artificial stone and chrome, will make the game of textures in the neutrality of the interior. The main color palette: white, black, gray;
- Modern - installation of arc-shaped devices complete with round sinks (if rectangular or square, then with rounded corners) will perfectly complement smooth interior lines. Models it is desirable to select white or smoky-blurry shades (grayish, beige, light brown). If the whole kitchen is sustained in pastel colors, then you can install mixers of bright colors: green, red, blue.
Install a model that is proportional to the sink. This will help avoid splashing water on the tabletop and make washing dishes and products comfortable and convenient.