Every happy owner of his own bathroom wants to see the interior of this room stylish, beautiful and comfortable. Therefore, starting repairs, the owner of the bathroom goes through all sorts of options for its stylistic solution. There are many options - from classic style to trendy high-tech. But if a person prefers a functional, modern interior, then you should definitely look at a solution like a loft-style bathroom. In the article we will consider the features of such a bathroom and find out what requirements this room should meet.
The loft style in the interior reflects the desire of city dwellers to nature and greater freedom. In addition, the loft-style decoration expresses a kind of protest against the excessive decorativeness of the living space.
Loft implies a spacious room. If brick walls are not plastered in a small bathroom, you might get the impression that the repair is not finished. Yes, and the room will resemble, rather, a pantry, rather than a chic bathroom. Whereas such spacious walls will fit into spacious interiors. But the tile or stone for wall decoration, too, fit.
Consider which materials best emphasize a loft style bathroom design.
- Relief plaster. Textured surfaces are a distinctive feature of style. Therefore, it is the best way to finish the walls that is suitable plaster, creating a relief, uneven surface. For example, it may be the famous "bark beetle". Textured decorative tiles are also widely used.
- Bare concrete - deliberately, stylized aged. Such a surface would be appropriate to look in the bathroom in a loft style. However, be careful - too much concrete can make the area of the room uncomfortable, give an uninhabited look. Bright spots of warm shades “scattered” around the room will help to revive the interior. It can be a bright curtain or towels, other details.
- Brick masonry, not plastered. Such a stylized coarse red brick wall is a common technique when decorating rooms in a loft style. There is even a special decorative tile on the market that imitates such a wall. Be sure to select the appropriate lamps and furniture to complement the industrial interior.
Let's figure out what furniture should be used for a loft-style bathroom.
- This unusual style is welcoming and equally unusual furniture. It may even be copyright, single copies. There may be abstract furniture, a bit incomprehensible and futuristic.
- Material for production: metal, plastic and glass - the most common combination. Modern designers create real works of art from these simple materials, so the choice of furniture is not difficult.
- A simple rough bench made of wood is perfect for the interior of such a bathroom. And complement it with the same shelves or closet and suitable tiles. Of course, the size of the bathroom must be appropriate to accommodate all these interior items.
- Chrome elements are suitable for finishing items of furniture in the loft style. These can be metal pens, corner covers, and other parts. They will complement the interior and give a special atmosphere to the room.