Greece gave the world wonderful architectural solutions. Many building designs are based on antique style. Columns, high ceilings, the famous ornament from right angles, natural shades - all this is a reflection of the Greek style.
In the process of developing a design for a house or apartment, it is necessary to adhere to the characteristic features of the chosen style in order to avoid gross errors:
- Room Greek style in the interior is space and volume. The high ceiling is central to the whole composition. All the room as a whole works on it, every detail makes the view slide upwards.
- Color spectrum. These are exclusively natural and natural colors. White, all shades of blue, green, yellow and brown. If you want to add a bright color, for example, red, then it is used as an accent.
- Lack of wallpaper. Greek style does not accept wall pasting. To finish the house or apartment prefer plaster or paint. The walls are decorated with frescoes or use an ornament - meander.
- Lighting. The basic idea is rationality and comfort. Lamps are selected on the basis of the dimensions of the room.
- Columns. This is a real business card of the Greek style. The columns provide an opportunity to create a majestic interior, visually lift the ceilings. When developing a design, consider the relevance of the placement of the structure. Columns in a small room will reduce it even more.
Design in the Greek style on the example of various premises
Greek style kitchen
The abundance of sunshine, simplicity and conciseness of forms, comfort and relaxed atmosphere - all this will appear in your home if you design your own kitchen in the Greek style. It does not require a lot of furniture. In Greece, appreciate the spacious kitchen. Set selected from natural wood. It can be artificially aged. Choose a beautiful ornament or decorate the surface of the furniture with shells and stones. Bright set perfectly combined with the details of white and blue.