Such a bright and warm color, like orange is not often used in interiors. And in vain. Even a few elements of any of the shades of orange will add to any interior warmth and comfort. The palette of orange collected all the warm shades: from soft sand tones to bright fiery. Preferring precisely this color, you should remember about its features.
- Any of the shades of orange will always remain warm. Because of this, it is quite difficult to combine with cold colors and it is desirable to combine it with warm colors.
- Any object of this color will involuntarily attract the eye. The same applies to any element of the interior: walls, furniture, carpets and other things. This is suitable for creating an accent, but not to hide the disadvantages of the room.
- Saturated variants of this color displace all other colors from their surroundings. This is due to the fact that orange immediately attracts attention to itself.
- Orange makes any subject more voluminous.
- Many shades of orange are used in ethnic interiors: Japanese, Mexican, Moroccan, minimalism.
- Such bright walls, which use reddish wallpaper and small rooms are not compatible. Psychologically, this is a powerful color and will not cause comfort. It will be enough to add a few elements from this palette.
- This color is ideal for raising the mood. This is an active color, giving impetus to new creative ideas, vitality, infusing new energy. Apathetic people are recommended red-yellow wallpaper in the workplace.
- Kitchens decorated in these colors, increase appetite. And in the rest rooms orange should not be used, because it will not fully relax. It should also not be used in very hot rooms.
- Orange is a combination of two colors: red and yellow. From the first he took activation and stimulation, however, he is not as aggressive as red. From the second - the warmth, a feeling of happiness and well-being at home.
Given all these features, you can choose the perfect combination for any room and at the same time it will look harmonious and bright. It is recommended to add this color to the northern cold rooms. This color is ideal for work space, nursery, bath and kitchen. Orange color in the interior is necessary so where there is not enough positive and energy.
Freshness white and warm yellow-red
Pure white color maximally expresses any shade of orange, creating a fun sunny atmosphere. This combination will create a festive mood every morning, such wallpapers would be appropriate in the kitchen and in the living room. Looks fresh and original with a minimalist design. This option is great for the bathroom, where white will express the purity of the walls, and bright orange to fill with energy for the whole day.
The red-black combination is classic, but for the interior is very heavy. The same applies to the orange-black tandem. They look good when emphasizing, but only the very active and self-confident people can stylize the whole room for these colors. Thus, you can arrange the kitchen under the style of hi-tech, but for bedrooms and children is contraindicated.
It is much more harmonious and pleasant to combine a bright orange color with a calm and aged gray. Any saturation of gray will somewhat quench the fiery activity, with which this redemption will be very harmonious and natural. In such an environment, both active and calm individuals will feel comfortable. These colors are suitable for the kitchen, if you want to moderate your appetite.
A delicacy of brown and the brightness of red flashes.
Brown of any saturation looks incredibly consistent with all shades of red and yellow. This combination: brown and carrot, creates heat and soft energy. Suffice it to recall the orange with chocolate, to immediately feel the whole comfort of this combination. Brown can be very rich, almost black, or very soft on the contrary. Such walls will look expensive and elegant, but not as oppressive as with black. Light brown will be cozier than sterile white. To such a duet, you can add shades of gray, muffling excessive bursts of bright colors.
A brown background with a bright orange pattern is perfect for the workplace. In the living room, you can make one of the walls red-orange, and dress the rest in brown. This will create a feeling of comfort and good mood.
Thanks to this harmonious combination of these colors, orange blends well with natural wood. Adding wood panels in the interior of the apartment, there is a feeling of high cost and naturalness. The tree can be very light colors or dark brown, this coherence does not violate. Also, wood is often used to decorate the kitchen, where brown returns to nature.
Synergy of orange with green
Green-orange combinations lead to thoughts of southern fruit trees - tangerine groves, orange orchards. It is such associations that lead to the use of these lights for the kitchen. And to fans of exotic rest and for a bathroom. Such a color palette, despite its brightness, is unobtrusive, unlike red. Green wallpaper for the walls is well combined with the orange floor covering of the kitchen.
Aesthetics of orange with blue
This combination has never been too popular. But it is very unfair! Having chosen just such a range of colors for an apartment, you will never find yourself in the mainstream. This combination is ideal for children's homes. The apparent gradation of the temperature of flowers does not at all bring imbalance, but, on the contrary, pacifies, awakens creative abilities. It is not for nothing that you cannot take your eyes off the picture of the evening sea horizon against the background of the setting sun, and this is precisely such a color scheme! Of course, it is more correct to choose more muted shades for children's contemplation.