The traditional door unit in sight (trim, strips) lacks visual ease, and the flush-mounted doors are elegant, concise, and correspond to the principle of minimalism.
Many hundreds of years ago, similar constructions were already used to create hidden passages. Today, other important goals are pursued:
- creation of original design solutions;
- creating the illusion of expanding space;
- practicality when equipping auxiliary premises.
With constructions of the hidden installation the room gains stylish original appearance. The door leaf merges with the wall, the inconspicuous arrangement of the hinges does not produce it. The room is increased visually due to the lack of trim. With proper mounting, the structures are practically invisible against the walls surrounding them.
Special hinge constructions (they are hidden in the box) and door trim identical to the surrounding walls contribute to the design effect of the invisibility of the door (in texture, color).
Doors have the effect of stealth because of the hidden box. They are distinguished by the following features:
- high quality performance;
- diverse style solutions;
- visual expansion of space;
- different ways of decorating in the style of the interior.
To hide the construction allows the installation of the canvas on hidden hinges, a special mounting of the frame in the opening.
Like any product, such doors have characteristics with a plus and a minus sign, and the first ones are much larger:
- stealth, merging with the wall;
- space saving, ensured by the absence of a platband, possibility of installation in narrower places;
- ease of use in non-standard openings (under the stairs, in places with sloping ceilings, in the attic);
- the expansion of the aperture;
- the possibility of non-standard dimensions and shape (the configuration is not only rectangular);
- the diversity of finishing options, up to the location of the picture on it;
- reliability, durability, durability of the structure;
- Convenience and ease of installation.
The principles of internal and external opening (push or plow to him). There are sliding doors. In some systems, the discovery is made, for example, when you touch in a certain area with a slight tap. Hidden handle can be represented by a vertical cut.
Interior door elements
The cloth processed by soil of white color. The following actions are performed with it:
- painting in the style of the wall;
- masking behind ceramic tiles;
- artistic highlight on the general background.
A special box that provides the location of the door leaf in the same plane with the wall. Finishing the wall completely hides it. Hinges that are not visible in different door positions (closed, open). Some options can open up to 180 degrees.
All these elements contribute to the disguise.
Invisible doors for painting
The most common and attractive in quality and price are just such doors. They are not always possible to even notice. Ways to achieve this effect:
- installation without platbands with putty after installation;
- use of the loops of the latent form;
- fabrication of special material;
- the possibility of mounting hidden pens.
These doors do not just divide the space, but also update the interior design.
Variety of models
There are designs for painting, invisible from one or both sides. Unilateral designs have thinner fabric. By way of opening stand out:
- swing models;
- area-saving roof doors (expensive option).
The set of designs for painting includes:
- hidden aluminum box;
- white seal;
- hidden loops (closed);
- mesh to ensure plastering;
- canvas (which can be painted, putty, wallpaper);
- special accessories;
- mechanisms for movement.
The kit may include a magnetic lock.
Design secrets for the design of "invisible"
- Design tips are important for creating a positive aesthetic impression.
- The texture and color scheme must match the wall option.
- There is the possibility of decorating the doors and walls with decorative panels.
- It is convenient to mask the doors for painting using rectangular panels.
- The fundamental difference between the two sides of the canvas is applied depending on the difference in the interior of adjacent rooms.
- A special design technique is the exact opposite of the door trim to the wall material.
Installation of flush-mounted doors
With proper installation of the construction and the professionalism of the installer, none of the elements should not act. For the door is important quality material, selection of colors. You will need: false windows, drywall, aluminum box, foam, fastening screws, plaster.
Sequence of technological processes
Installation of flush-mounted doors takes place in several stages.
- Training. Processing aperture for the door, high-quality elimination of irregularities, defects. Plaster, putty should not reach to the opening by 5 cm. The dimensions of the opening should correspond to the model. Provides evenness, vertical wall (it should be no thinner than 80 mm). Calculate the gap between the finished floor and the canvas (4 mm).
- Installation of the box with exact observance of parameters. Screws, bushings or anchors are used for installation. Assembly seam filled with polyurethane foam. Next is facing with drywall strips and applying putty.
- Adjustment of the installation of hinges, ensuring the concealment of all cracks Covering door leaf primer.
- The implementation of the fine finish.
Installation is not delayed in time, with virtually no dust. All holes are factory.
The monotony of the doors is in the past. The operation of flush-mounted doors is a relatively new design trend in interior design. The actual installation of doors of this type in spaces of small area, disproportionate. The process is not very costly and time consuming. The result improves the life, pleases the eye and promotes positive emotions.