A hand-made thing radiates a special energy, because the master's soul is embedded in it, its joy from creative work, and coins made of coins also have the magical property of attracting money. However, not only therefore pennies often become part of hand-made compositions.
Advantages of coins, as material for crafts:
- Accessibility (there is a trifle in every home);
- Durability of metal products (labor is not wasted);
- The correct round shape facilitates the manufacture of handicrafts;
- The presence of several diameters expands the possibilities of use (fulfillment of plans);
- A variety of drawings (embossing) and the choice of color (yellow and white).
The proposed ideas of "monetary creativity" are easy to implement. You just need to stock up on the necessary amount of stuff.
What can be made of penny coins?
The simplest crafts require a glue gun, a base object and a sufficient amount of small things. The method of manufacture is simple: a clean surface is consistently pasted over with coins.
Choosing coins of different denominations, you can achieve the filling of the entire area without gaps. Finishing elements can be positioned flat or at an angle (i.e., glue the coin with an edge).
Such crafts are good because you do not need to drill and bend or cut metal.
Beautiful crafts from coins with their own hands:
- Vase or flowerpots;
- Photo frame;
- Souvenir "cash bottle";
- Hovering cup; cash tap;
- Decor for furniture;
- Topiary (horseshoe of happiness, hearts, balls).
Fantasy masters are not limited to simple pasting of finished objects. Trifle to become a full-fledged "building material"! Coins are laid one on another, forming cylinders. Then from the coin columns erected walls. In this way, made crafts in the form of a ship, castle, box.
What should be done so that the crafts will not lose their spectacular appearance over time?
Skilled craftsmen cover the coins with spray paint (silver or gold) and then with acrylic varnish in several layers. Such a thing is not difficult to care for. It can be wiped with a damp cloth.
How to achieve a flat surface? If you are confused by the gaps between the pennies, they can be filled with silicone. And it is not necessary to use a transparent composition.
We choose the cardboard more tightly and cut out a frame of the desired shape from it. The width of the frame should not be too large (just a little larger than the diameter of the coins) so that the product does not turn out to be too heavy.
Then stick a penny. At this point everyone acts as fantasy suggests. You can glue only a few coins in the corners or fill the entire surface with coins, choose absolutely identical in size and color of the coin or make patterns of different elements.
The photo is placed on the back of the frame. For the convenience of changing the picture, you can glue the cardboard guides for the photo card.
Coins have long been decorated with clothes, made of them jewelry, talismans. And the money in the product did not lose their purchasing power. Bracelet or monisto could be exchanged for food.
Modern craftsmen drill holes in coins, connect them with wires, forming chains (sometimes in several tiers). From the coins with a hole you can make a pendant, earrings, bracelet. In the latter case, pennies can be attached to a chain by small rings of thin wire or tied together with a weave of lace.
The ring is somewhat more difficult to make, but the work of the master is afraid, so nothing is impossible for the handy man.
Popular trees of coins have long been money trees. This symbol of wealth serves as a good gift or a good interior decoration.
For work you will need:
- Kopecks (it is better to use elements of the minimum diameter, with a par value of 1 or 10 kopecks);
- Thin wire;
- Thick wire or twigs of a real tree;
- Acrylic paints;
- Plasticine or putty;
- In the coins we make holes.
- On the stand we fix a tree formed from thick wire or branches.
- We cut a thin wire into lengths of 10-20 centimeters.
- In the hole of the coin we pass the wire, bend it in half and twist the free ends. It turns out a circle on a flexible stick.
- Single blanks are connected together by 3-5 pieces. Wire twisted. We form branches.
- Wrap the resulting branches around the branches of the tree on the stand.
- We mask all flaws with putty. Give dry.
- Paint the trunk and base with acrylic paints. Give dry.
- We varnish. For the barrel is better to use matte varnish, and for coins - glossy.
A money tree can not only stand on a stand, but also hang on the wall in the form of a picture. To this end, we glue the stem and branches of any suitable material onto the selected base. It can be sticks and twigs, found on a walk, rope or twine, clay or clay. We take what will be at hand. Coins are artistically arranged around the branches. You may have to cover the creation with a thin layer of acrylic paint (to even out the color) and apply shadows, add various decorative elements.
The basis for the panel can serve as a rectangular sheet of plywood or fiberboard. This way of storing memorabilia about traveling is much more convenient and effective than holding "trophies" in bulk.
Making the panel in the form of three-dimensional letters is easy. We cut out symbols from plywood or cardboard (you can use dense foam or other convenient material) and glue the coins of various denominations and sizes (currency of different countries) into droplets of hot glue.
Inexhaustible cash flow - who will refuse it? You can only dream about it or admire the symbol of abundance, if it is presented to you.
For this handicraft of coins will be required:
- a cup with a saucer (it is better to use a set of thin light metal or plastic);
- aluminum fork;
- gloss acrylic lacquer;
- hot glue.
- We bend the fork so that its teeth can be caught on the edge of the saucer, and the cup should be glued in a horizontal position to the handle.
- We weigh down the base (glue a handful of coins one by one).
- Attach a fork to the saucer, and glue a cup on its end.
- Fill the fork with coins so that it is not visible.
- Cover the "flow" with several layers of lacquer (the more, the better) in order to create the appearance of a gleam of water.
Instead of a cup, you can glue a tap or a horn, the meaning of the original handicraft made from coins will not change.
Such gifts have magical powers. They attract financial well-being. Money to money, penny to penny - the truth of these expressions is confirmed by many years of practice. The shining object serves as a magnet for bills of various denominations. The symbol of inexhaustible cash flow is useful to both a businessman and a housewife.